Monday 30 May 2016

Cam O'Flage

I don't often take photos of flowers growing in nature. Usually my flower photos show flowers growing on potted plants. More often than not they're growing on my bonsai trees. However there are occasions when I need something a bit different and in May 2011 I needed to find a more natural view in a hurry.

I didn't have to look far as the daisy bush in my garden was covered with flowers. It's not a beautiful plant though and I wasn't sure that I'd be able to get anything interesting, but I had to try.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered this little guy hiding in one of the flowers.



He moved around quite a bit during this shoot, but was cooperative enough to let me get several shots I liked.


I'm still not sure which one I like best.




Linking up to Monday Mellow Yellows, Macro Monday and Through My Lens.

4 comments:

  1. Creepy that he blends in so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how he survives in a hostile world.

      Delete
  2. These are stunning! Great captures of the little critter. I don't think I could pick a favorite either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous rich yellow flower. And what an amazing little character wandering there.

    ReplyDelete