Tuesday 12 July 2016

Looking for Inspiration

It was never part of my plans to spend a large chunk of the day watching YouTube videos, but after stumbling across one entitled How Do I Develop My Own Style? I just got carried away as the suggestions for interesting photography videos were all so interesting.

Finally I got dragged into some really quirky stuff involving double exposures and prism use to create some really interesting effects in camera.

It was at that stage that I was reminded of this photo I took way back in 2014.


Despite appearances to the contrary, the only editing I did on this photo was a quick black and white conversion. And no, it wasn't a double exposure! I actually used a multi-image filter screwed into the front of my lens.

It's been a while since I've done anything like this, but perhaps all those videos have been the wake-up call I needed to push myself a bit harder in creating some really wacky photos.


Linking up to Wordless Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment