Saturday 2 July 2016

Proteas


 I've gone a bit weird with my editing today. Who would have thought it was possible to make proteas look sinister? Yet I think that's what's happened here.

I'm sure that these won't be to everyone's liking but I've often found my photos drifting towards the dark side.









I've been considering doing a project called SoFoBoMo for a while now, but I was a bit baffled as to what theme I should use. The more time I spend editing photos, the more I feel that I should make my theme "Noir" - French for black, possibly focusing on mundane objects.










Linking up to The Weekend in Black and White.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully photographed! I looked the flower up, and the difference is marked. In colour it's delicate, your photos make it look sinister indeed.

    ReplyDelete