Tuesday 31 May 2016

Carwash

The joy of carrying a camera everywhere is that I get the chance to play with it whenever I get bored. Granted a lot of the photos I shoot under such circumstances aren't really worth the bother, but sometimes I find pleasing results in the most unexpected place.


I imagine the guy washing the windscreen of my car thought I was a bit crazy when he saw me taking this shot, but I was happy with the result.



Linking up with Ruby Tuesday Too, Our World Tuesday, Water World Wednesday, Wednesday Waters and Wordless Wednesday.

9 comments:

  1. I love the car wash, always have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi fredamans. I can't say it's my favourite place, but having a camera with me helps.

      Delete
  2. Fun shot - so glad you took it!
    Thank you for joining our weekly photo linky party at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/05/simply-squirrelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE these kind of photos...good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like unique art. The foam as a filter is wonderful idea! You are really creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a true blogger, carrying your camera everywhere, taking photos of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The car wash is so much fun and a very cool photo opportunity.

    ReplyDelete