Monday 23 May 2016

Red Flower, Yellow Flower

Even though photography has been one of my hobbies for more than half my life, I'm still struggling to develop my own photographic style.

One thing I particularly enjoy, however, is showing the world in a way that the human eye doesn't normally get to see it. One way of doing this is to get up close and personal to tiny things like I did in my post about "The Fly".

Another way is by choosing lenses which show a distorted picture of the world.

I don't have a fisheye lens, but I do have a fisheye adaptor which screws into the front of my lens and allows me to get up close to little things, making them appear large in the photo, while making background items appear tiny. That's how I managed to make these flowers appear larger than the trees in the background.




This post is part of Monday Morning YellowsToday's FlowersMacro Monday and FloralFridayFoto.

8 comments:

  1. Great shot. Love that color combination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I was lucky to find them arranged that way.

      Delete
  2. Nice to meet this Blog... Great Capture for MondayMellowYellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing with Today's Flowers. I very much appreciate you doing so :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely this is!
    Many thanks for joining Floral Friday Fotos, I look forward to your next contribution!

    ReplyDelete