Wednesday 1 June 2016

Building a Sign

Rather than dig into my archives, today I specifically went out looking for a photo for the weekly meme "Signs, signs". I confess I didn't expect to find anything interesting as I didn't leave myself much time, but I was determined to keep my eyes open just in case something suitable presented itself. As it turns out, today was my lucky day.

We were already sitting down at a restaurant waiting for our dinner when I spotted some activity around a nearby sign. On closer inspection I noticed that these two workers were actually placing the missing letters on the sign in question.




I'm convinced that had I not been looking for a photo of a sign, I wouldn't even have noticed what they were doing.



Linking up with Signs, signs.

9 comments:

  1. As you think, you will receive. This certainly seems like a serendipitous moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was one. I obviously need to think that way more often.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I didn't walk around to see what was on the other side.

      Delete
    2. Well, now you have an excuse to go back and fill us in on the rest of the sign :)

      Delete
  3. It's always nice to be a part of the creation of something new! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting to see!! I don't look for photos for memes any more (I used to, but I've been blogging a long time). Now I just link whatever I have done that is interesting to whatever meme is appropriate. But your find for SIGNS is so good, it almost makes me want to go out on photo hunts again!!

    ReplyDelete