Tuesday 21 June 2016

Night

Yesterday's photo showed a street scene with a building site in the background. At the end of the post I remarked on the fact that the photo made me realise just how fast my city was changing.

Driving past that corner this evening I suddenly remembered that I'd taken a shot there earlier this month, so I thought I'd show you what is standing there now.


I've become so accustomed to seeing that building that I'd forgotten that it wasn't there in 2014.


Linking up to Our World Tuesday and Wordless Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous building and I love the previous photo this relates too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in the midst of a building surge in our area, and it seems I no more than turn the corner than I'm confronted with a new and unfamiliar building!
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/06/drip-drip-drip.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely captured! Love the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great night photo. The areas all around us are developing too. Infill lots and agricultural tracts are converting to homes.

    ReplyDelete