Sunday 5 June 2016

The One That Caused All the Trouble

Today I returned to the scene of yesterday's post. I hadn't been there for a few months and was surprised by the changes. All the animals have disappeared and the fence surrounding their home has been taken down. Apparently the owner is planning to build more shops and additional parking there.

For now this is all that remains in that area.


I'm not sure who lives there, but I imagine it's staff quarters. Their home is right beside the overflow parking area, not far from where I parked my car. In fact I was leaning against my car when I took this shot.

And the reason for the title? I took three shots, but when I looked at them, one was virtually black. I checked my camera's exposure settings and they were identical for that photo and one that was perfectly exposed, so there's trouble somewhere. I'm hoping the problem is with my memory card, which I dropped recently, and not with my camera. I'd hate to think that I may be facing the prospect of an expensive camera repair!


Linking up with The Weekend in Black and White, Black and White ViewThrough My Lens and Outdoor Wednesday and Skywatch Friday.

6 comments:

  1. Fine photo. The trees are lovely, and I like the angle of the washing line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shock when everything is changed, an you were there just a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very poor, but it is a nice romantic picture.

    ReplyDelete