Friday 17 June 2016

One Photo- Four Moods

Once again I've been playing with Photoshop.

The photo I selected was a very ordinary photo of some trees, taken on a late summer's day a couple of years ago.

First the dreamy version:


Next something resembling autumn:


A high-key black and white conversion transforms summer into winter:


And a much darker conversion makes the woods look like the kind of place you'd want to stay far away from:



Linking up to Friday Greens, Photo FridayScenic WeekendsThe Weekend in Black and White and NF Trees n Bushes .

10 comments:

  1. These are some great edits! The are definitely distinct and each is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many interesting versions of one landscape. I think I like the dreamy variety best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second version looks really great

    ReplyDelete
  4. The different black and white effects are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hard to choose. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing these trees with SEASONS! Like all of them, but the third one looks the most atmospheric to me - maybe because it reminded me on winter, where everything in my garden looke kind of greyisch, but still dreamy!
    Anyway, such a lovely contribution - have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun to do one photo 4 ways showing different seasons. I like the dreamy version the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice edits!
    Thank you for joining the Friday Greens meme last week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool, love it.
    Too bad I did not see you before I closed my digital art meme :(

    ReplyDelete