Sunday 26 June 2016

Chilli Flower

I'm still hard at work moving my bonsai blog to it's new domain and, while working with the photos I need for it, I came across this shot of a chilli flower which I used in a post I first published in early January this year.



I was very excited by this little flower, which was the first one on a seedling that I'd acquired a few months before. It was really tiny - about the size of my thumbnail, and I found it quite difficult to get a decent photo.

When I'd done editing it for my bonsai blog, I spent a little time playing with it in Photoshop and created a couple of semi-abstract flower shots.


This first one isn't too different from the reality, but the second one is much more abstract, though still recognisable as a flower.


By contrast to these, a lot of the images I create from my photos bear no resemblance to the photos I started out with.


Linking up with Saturday Show Off and Macro Monday 2.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty little thing!
    I kind of like the dramatic one...

    ReplyDelete