Saturday 18 June 2016

Shadow Bonsai

After my last couple of posts you'd be forgiven for thinking this was another photo which involved heavy editing, but this one is actually pretty close to what my camera saw.

I enjoy shooting using a high contrast black and white setting, though my camera is always set to shoot RAW + jpg, which means that I always have a colour version to go back to when the contrast is too extreme. In this case I liked the way it turned out, so all that was required was a little sharpening.

This is a shadow of one of my bonsai trees on a rather worn cement floor.



Linking up with Shadow Shot Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a witch with a bad hairdo....cleverly done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an great shot! I had no idea what it was until I read your explanation.

    ReplyDelete