Wednesday 18 May 2016

In the Beginning

I don't remember exactly when I got my first serious camera, but I'm pretty sure that I must have been somewhere in my twenties at the time. Although that camera was big and heavy, I carried it everywhere I went and I've rarely been seen without a camera since.

Over the years I've accumulated thousands of photos which have been sitting unseen on my computer, so I guess that it's time to send them out into the world where, hopefully, somebody will like them.

My aim for this blog is to try to share something with you every day. Some of the photos will be new, but I also plan to dig into my archives and see what buried treasure I can find.


I thought it would be appropriate to start with a photo showing a beginning, so I chose this photo of a mango seedling shortly after germination. Today this seedling has become a small tree which is growing in a pot among my bonsai trees.



If you would like to use this image, you can download a high resolution copy free of charge at Stockvault.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment