Friday 20 May 2016

The Painter

Although I carry a camera everywhere I go, I sometimes miss interesting photo opportunities because I'm too embarrassed to pull the camera out of its bag and get the desired shot. That's probably my biggest weakness as a photographer - instead of going ahead and doing the job at hand, I tend to worry about what other people will think.

Today when I was out shopping I spotted this scene, but I nearly let fear get the better of me.



This post is part of  "Through My Lens".


7 comments:

  1. That's a great capture, and a nice sky shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your sentiment. Though I think it's less embarrassing if you use your phone to take pictures. It seems less invasive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that using a phone is probably less embarrassing, but I hate taking photos with my phone and almost never do it. I couldn't have got this shot with my phone anyway because I wouldn't have been able to get close enough.

      Delete
  3. You captured a great moment1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel like this! I'm glad you conquered your fear this time - you caught an excellent image.

    ReplyDelete